Jenna was amazing! I have a very anxious dog and Jenna did a great job of making him feel comfortable and
We had used Jenna numerous times & her & our pup, Mona, were great friends. She is very sweet & loving with dogs & usually communicative.
Unfortunately, a situation regarding a personal emergency & miscommunication occurred and left us feeling as though we can no longer use her.
I will say that prior to the situation, we were in love with her service.
Jenna was amazing! She updated me with pictures, etc. and went out of her way to follow the (strict) crating schedule I had for my 5-month old puppy. She also introduced him to a new puppy friend and took him on long walks and to the dog park! Reggie had such a great time with Jenna and she will definitely be seeing more of him in the future. :)
I’ll run with your dog
There’s just nothing like the love that dogs bring into our lives! They’re always there for us and never hesitate to come give us plenty of kisses when we’re feeling down. But for everything they do for us, I’ve always wanted to do what I can to give back to them. I believe that pups deserve the same quality of care that we’re used to, and I want to be ...
What Jenna would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?