No Females in Heat
My dog had a great stay with Jen! She's caring, compassionate, thorough and very much in-tune and experienced with dog behavior. Highly recommended Dog Mom!
Very accommodating host. Cared for our dog and showed he a lot of love. Good communicator.
Buddy had a great time with Jen and it felt like a 2nd family taking care of him while I was away. I received lots of picture updates of daily adventures and couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much!
Stay and Play
New clients: We require a meet and greet prior to a first overnight stay to ensure a safe and positive stay.
We provide responsible and loving care for your furry family member(s). We have two change of career, well-trained assistance-dogs/now pets (7year old lab/golden cross, 3 year old lab) who are very gentle and social. The younger one is a working therapy dog. We also have a senior small dog who sleeps ...
What Jen would like to know about your dog
Please share the following information prior to booking
1) Any health concerns
2) Diet (what is eaten, how much, when, and any allergies) Are treats OK?
3) Must be current on preventative flea meds-date last administered
4) Social skills-both with dogs and people, any issues to be aware of? (territorial, anxious, prey-drive, aggressive, barker, etc.)
5) Sleep preference and your rules about furniture (my home is 100% dog friendly and accessible)
6) Off-leash recall and loose leash walking behavior
I'm open to all breeds and am skilled with both puppies and seniors.