I have known Jackie for fifteen years. We grew up together as close childhood companions. Today, she continues to be a kind, generous and thoughtful friend. During those years, Jackie always had a love and an interest in animals. She happily cared for her family pets, as well as the various animals in our neighborhood, running a thriving pet sitting business. Even at that young age, she had an insightful awareness of how to properly ...
Jackie is a fantastic caregiver. She is professional, courteous and has great communication. From my experience Jackie stays updated with general animal information ( recalls, behavior issues, best practices etc.) That is a true professional.
You can rest easy leaving your fur babies in her care.
My 2 Australian cattle dogs Axyl and Tucker love her so much. She knows just how to handle their needs.
I highly recommend Jackie.
Jackie took care of my Ellie (Dalmatian) every day at doggie day care. Ellie was so attached to Jackie and so did all the other dogs there?? Jackie also stayed at my house to watch Ellie when we went on vacation. She is very professional and loves the dogs as if they were her own!!
We had moved out of the area and had to put Ellie in another doggie day care and my dog ...
Big or Small, I watch them all!
- I was the Manager a Dog Daycare for 7 years and worked in a grooming salon for 5 years.
- I am able to provide baths, nail clipping, ear cleaning, teeth brushing and pad trims.
- I interned for a year with a professional dog trainer specializing in aggressive dogs.
- I volunteered with Guiding Eyes for the Blind for their Home Socialization Program for 8 years.
- I have experience caring for the smallest of breeds, to the ...
What Jackie would like to know about your dog
Please let me know about:
- Food instructions. (How much, how often, treats… etc.)
- Any aggressions? (Food, People, Dogs, Possessions, Leash… etc.)
- Walking instructions (Special Collar/Harness, Specific Location or Limitations)
- Any medications?
- Current on all vaccinations/treatments? (Flea/Tick and Heartworm preventative, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), Rabies…etc.)
- Allergies or Special Needs?
- House Rules (Allowed on furniture, crate trained… etc)
- Any other behaviors or habits that I should be aware of?