No Females in Heat
Thank you Heather! Chili loved his break from the crate with you!
Heather was very accommodating and easy to work with. She knew what to do and was able to help with our last minute request. Would recommend
My dog thoroughly enjoyed his stay with Heather. She sent the cutest photos of him, and I know he had a great time. Heather is patient and kind, and truly loves dogs. She is a peach, and I will definitely board Coconut with her again.
Work from home = 1-1 attention
Hi my name is Heather and I live in a one bedroom house on The Hill in St. Louis. I currently have no pets or children in the home so if you have a pet that does better with one-on-one attention this is the place for you.!
As a past pet owner, (I recently lost my two best friends Iko (cat; 20yrs) and Remy (dog; 15yrs) I know how tough it can be to find ...
What Heather would like to know about your dog
I do require that any dogs I care for are house-trained and up-to-date on vaccinations.
Here are some tips:
1. Food information: Please provide the food so your dog doesn’t get stomach upset by switching foods when he’s already a little stressed. Give exact measurements and times when your dog should be fed.
2. Treats: Provide treats. Explain how many I can give and under what circumstances.
3. Medications: Prep me ahead of time to make it easier and give specific instructions. Try putting the meds for each day in a baggie labeled for that day.
4. Note any food behavior/medical issues: Does your dog steal other dogs’ food, does he gulp his food down too quickly, does he have a sensitive stomach?
5. Water: Does your pup drink a lot of water? Does he/she need two bowls? Be sure to indicate this.
6. Explain all behavioral issues: Does your dog have trouble warming up to new people? Is your dog startled by loud noises? Does your dog mark in unfamiliar places? Can your dog nip if anxious?
7. Sleeping: Bring along your dog’s bed/blanket and explain your dog’s typical sleep routine.
8. Dog gear: If you are bringing your dog to the house, make a list of his gear, so you remember what to bring and I remember what to give back to you. Also, bring their favorite toy(s) so they have something familiar with them.
9. Information: Be prepared to provide a copy of vaccinations, your veterinarian’s information and all contact information for you.
10. I will provide photos during your pups stay. Photos taken of any pets in my care may be shared on social media platforms (including Rover.com) unless you specify otherwise when accepting the booking.