I have known Grace (Graziella) for nearly five years; one of those as housemates. I know her to be a kind, generous, and trustworthy person in everything she does. She has always been very courteous and understanding with pets, including my own chihuahua who can be difficult at times. Grace helped watch him more than once when I went away, and was always great about communicating with me about how he was doing. She is ...
Grace is a loving and kind person that is really good with both people and animals. She is very respectful, is great at communicating, and very dependable. She loves animals and has spent a lot of time with both dogs and cats.
Responsible, caring & loving sitter
I have experience with dogs from Chihuahuas to Beagles (5 and 10 years respectively). I enjoy their company and I like to keep them entertained and engaged. I will provide them with the most attention and take care of their needs. I love that each animal has a unique personality, and I love getting to know them (their likes and dislikes). Dogs are among the most interesting pets because they are in tune with human ...
What Graziella would like to know about your dog
Before sitting, I'd like to know:
- the animals daily routine
- any medications they are on
- any behaviors I should be on the look out for
- any behaviors that are normal for the animal but I may perceive as peculiar
- if anything were to happen, what is the animal's vet?
- what conditions constitute a vet visit?
- how energetic is the animal?
- how many times a day do they get fed and what are the proportions?
- how many times do they have to be let out?
- are they allowed on furniture and are there strict policies on where the animal can and can not be?
- where does the animal usually get walked?