Kitty's Photo Album

About Kitty

  • Kitty is a 18 year, 3 mo. old Cat in Madison, WI


Kitty's Owner

More Details

About Kitty

The laziest and calmest cat in the world. Likes other cats and dogs. Will spend 95% of his day in his cat house the other 5% in the bathtub asking for water. No meds at the time, has no bathroom issues, but does have claws.

  • Sex: Male
  • Age: 18 years, 3 mo. old
  • Weight: 8 lbs
  • Breed: Cat
  • Tracking Chip: No
  • Neutered: Yes
  • House Trained: Yes
  • Gets along with children: Yes
  • Gets along with other dogs: Yes
  • Gets along with cats: Yes