This was the first time we used Gina but it definitely won't be the last! Gina couldn't have been lovelier...she clearly adores dogs and our baby Jax was well treated and came home happy and well-cared for. Gina sent us photos throughout his stay and it was great that she picked him up and dropped him off. Big thumbs up!
Gina is an exceptional individual. She is super caring and responsible. She loves dogs and has even cared for mines. A really great choice for animal care services. She also has aided me in the past as not o my a pet sitter but a baby sitter as well. Ensuring the safety and security of my infant. I have no doubt whatsoever that she is the best woman for the job.
I've known Gina a long time, she is a long time dog owner and has been up to the dog walking thing for quite a while. The animals do love her, and she treats them and their owners with respect. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a sitter.
I love my 4 legged furry doggies.
Taking care of dogs is truly one of the most rewarding aspects of my life! In addition to having my Master’s degree in Counselling, I also love to work with pups that need a little extra love and care to thrive. Dogs with behavioral issues or special needs are no problem for me to work with! I simply love making sure that every pup, regardless of who they are, has the ability to be ...
What Gina would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?