Gabrielle was wonderful and Spot looked like she had a good time. Gabrielle sent us pictures and kept us updated which we really appreciated. We definitely will use Gabrielle and Rover again.
Gracie loved her walks and playing fetch. I can always tell when she’s happy. Thank you Gabrielle for taking such great care of Gracie. I’ll definitely have you do this again.
Gabrielle was very communicative and made setting the walk up easy. I also have a very shy dog but she managed to get her outside for some quick exercise and a potty break, and also gave her some lunch before she left. Thank you so much for taking care of my puppy, she was in high spirits when I got home!!!
Your fur baby will be safe with me!
I had a dog all my life growing up, and I have been dog sitting for about twelve years now. in the beginning, I would just stop by the dogs house a few times a day to let them out, feed them and play with them. Eventually I started having dogs stay at my house while their humans were away. I have watched dogs with special medical needs in the past. For example, I have ...
What Gabrielle would like to know about your dog
- How frequently do they go outside?
- Do they like long or short walks?
- How often and how much do they get fed? Any special dietary needs?
- Do you kennel them when you leave, or are they allowed to roam the house?
- Is there anything in particular that they like to chew up? I would like to know so I can lock these things away.
- Do they bark a lot?
- Do they have separation anxiety? If yes, is there anything in particular that calms them down? For example, a special toy or favorite treat.
- All breeds welcome! I have no preference.