- Eskimo is a 8 year old Maltese & West Highland White Terrier in great falls, MT
My dog is a west highland terrier mixed with maltese. He is six years old and loves to play with other dogs. He is not neutered and he does not have a companion. He just lost his best friend a few months ago, but he does enjoy playing and sharing his food with other dogs. He is energetic, loving, but also lazy. He has a bedtime, which is at 9:30pm.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 8 years old
- Weight: 17lbs
- Breed: Maltese & West Highland White Terrier
- Tracking Chip: No
- Neutered: False
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
My dog gets along with other dogs as long as they are nice to him. If the dog shows excessive superiority and selfishness, then my dog will back away and be afraid of him or her.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
My dog has only been around one cat and the cat slapped him. We were introducing the pets, but the cat did not like my dog for some reason. When he sees the cat he stays away. However, he enjoys other cats if he meets them.