Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Nothing but nice things to say. She took our took Eddy, who isn't good with strangers and welcomed him into her home. She gave us daily updates with photos and videos to let us know he was doing well. She also took one of the best photos we've ever seen of him. I would use her again in the future if her schedule allows.
The perfect fit for my dog, who got along perfectly with Nina and clearly enjoyed Gabi very much!
Gabriela was so sweet and so attentive to Murphy. She’s by far the best sitter I’ve used on here! Sent lots of pictures and videos and updates and was super flexible with pick up and drop off times
your pet will not want to leave!
Where to begin!?!? I have been around dogs since I can remember. I grew up in Nicaragua, where having outdoor pets was very common, so I grew up playing outside with dogs. When my family moved to Miami, where I was born, we did not have dogs for about 1 year, but, I confidently can say, I cannot picture my life without a canine figure in it. My parents have four dogs, my brother two ...
What Gabriela would like to know about your dog
- I would like to know if the pet is okay with energetic dogs.
- I do prefer doggies who are potty trained due to full time work.
- If the pet needs to be kennelled and if the dog is in a chewing phase.
- Does the pet have a special need, medication, special diet.
- Vet information.
**important** As much as I would love to welcome all furr babies, some corcumstances are to suitable for the apartments I live in:
* pups would need to be good walking on a leash
* pups must be potty trained
* pups must have mastered staying in the apartment without barking continuously when human is not present (this one makes me sad but I have gotten complaints)