Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Gabriela is very easy to communicate with. She showed great care of my dog and very positive and constructive on solving problems. She sent pictures to me everyday and kept me updated. When I picked up my dog Gaia from her place, Gaia looked very happy. I would highly recommend Gabriela as a dog sitter.
Gabriela was so unbelievably sweet and attentive to my senior dog! Leaving him when I go out of town is hard for me and it made me feel so much knowing he had someone so great watching him!
Tucker enjoyed his stay with Gabriela's dog, Gabriela was very nice and welcoming, and we are using her again!
your pet will not want to leave!
Where to begin!?!? I have been around dogs since I can remember. I grew up in Nicaragua, where having outdoor pets was very common, so I grew up playing outside with dogs. When my family moved to Miami, where I was born, we did not have dogs for about 1 year, but, I confidently can say, I cannot picture my life without a canine figure in it. My parents have four dogs, my brother two ...
What Gabriela would like to know about your dog
- Will your dog show any behaviours I need to be concerned about *** this is a must. Honesty about pet behaviour is important for the safety of your pet and mine.
- I would like to know if the pet is okay with energetic dogs.
- I do prefer doggies who are potty trained due to full time work.
- If the pet needs to be kennelled and if the dog is in a chewing phase.
- Does the pet have a special need, medication, special diet.
- Vet information.
**important** As much as I would love to welcome all furr babies, some circumstances are to suitable for the apartments I live in:
**** pups would need to be good walking on a leash****
**** pups must be potty trained ****
**** pups must have mastered staying in the apartment without barking continuously when human is not present (this one makes me sad, but I have gotten complaints)****
**** Dogs larger than 60 lbs MUST meet and greet before stay to examine behaviour***