Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Elizabeth took such wonderful care of our doggie while we were out of town. She continually sent me pics of her activities with the other doggies and let me know how she was adjusting as it was her for time being boarded in her home. Elizabeth is like the dog whisperer and has much patience with all of the boarders. Zoey seemed to have a happy stay and I would gladly recommend her to any ...
Elizabeth was great! She took great care of my dog and sent plenty of updates and picture. I would definitely book her again!
Elizabeth did a fantastic job with my Jack. It was our first time away from each other but she made sure to let him have some space to let him know he was in a safe environment. Once he was comfortable he was able to mingle and make new friends. She kept me updated with pictures and let me know how he was doing. I would highly recommend.
Where the Dogs come to Play!
My family and I live in a spacious with a fenced in yard where there is plenty of room for your dog to play.
Being an active family, we love walking and running with our furry friends, not to mention our organic lifestyle has also expanded to dog care which means your dog will be given all natural pet products that include Treats, Water Solutions, Foods and Shampoo/Bath Care.
Being a stay ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- For Boarding, any pick up after 13:15 will be charged as daycare. Also any dog picked up or dropped off after 18:00 will be charged a late fee as well.
- Unfortunately, my HOA does have BREED RESTRICTIONS on American "Pit Bull" Terriers and Chow Chows.
- Understanding if your dog has had any troubles socializing with other dogs or people is very important for me to know.
- Your dog's feeding schedule
- Any allergies (eggs, insects)
- Any fears (thunder, fireworks or men)
- Any medications your dog may need during their stay
- Any of your dog's coping skills (chewing, a favorite toy or blanket) to help ease any anxiety of being in a new place.