Absolutely the best sitter hands down!!! Kept me updated & sent numerous pictures of Zaiden enjoying himself. He came home good & tired!! Will definitely be my sitter for any upcoming stays!! Thanks Dominique!!
Dominique was great with my girls Dina and Raven.. He treated them as good as he treated is own. Sent me pictures of them while I was gone. I definitely will use him the next time I need a sitter.
Dominique is a thorough professional. Our experience of keeping our 6 month old GSD was far beyond expectations. The clear differentiator which we observed with Dominique is that he is passionate about his work and taking of pets. His passion makes his job looks easy. I highly recommend him for your next stay. I live 70 miles from Dominique’s house but for long duration boarding I would not trust anyone but Dominique from now ...
Care for yours like they're mine!
Dogs have always been a huge part of my life! From being a dog owner myself to working with pups, dogs have simply made me life better. Now, as a dog sitter, I’m happy to return the favor by doing everything I can to make sure that every pup has everything they need to thrive and be happy! I love meeting new animals and new people, so being a dog sitter really is a ...
What Dominique would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?