David just watched our 2 yr old very high energy Labrador puppy. We cannot say enough about what a great experience it was. We were looking for an alternative to having her in a traditional kennel where she gets very stressed and generally doesn’t seem happy. If this is what you are looking for David is your guy. He was very quick to respond to my messages and set up a time to meet ...
David's profile and photos capture who is accurately! He is very easy going, incredibly genuine and sincere. He communicated clearly and promptly and wasn't hesitant to ask questions. He was great about sending photos. David has a warm personality and a very obvious love of animals. We felt confident leaving our animals and home in his care and highly recommend him.
David is an excellent care giver and friend to animals. David is a gentle giant and all dogs love him. He has taken care of my dogs as if they were his own.
I'll Run and Walk with your dog!
I’m David, your pup’s new running buddy! My life is all about getting tons of play time outdoors, so your pup will definitely be home with me if they enjoy getting lots of exercise. I’ve been a dog owner for almost my entire life and absolutely love taking care of animals. I want to do everything I can to make sure that they are as happy as can be! In the past ...
What David would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup get along with cats? (I have one cat named Smoochy that is about as welcoming as it comes, but can’t accept dogs that dislike cats.)
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?