I would rather forfeit my trip than hire Dana again. I was in tears when my neighbors told me...
- one animal was locked in the kitchen in her own filth for much of the time we were away,
- the house was left unlocked at least once,
- the animals were not properly locked in at night,
- at least three times that the neighbors reported, the animals had low or no water,
- the emergency backup people were ...
We are so thankful that we found Dana to help out with our new puppy these last few months. With a new pet you are always worried about leaving them with other caregivers, but Dana was so good with Spicy. She's a trained veterinary technician off to vet school in the fall so we knew from the beginning that our pup would be in good hands with her. She is always so loving with animals ...
Veterinary student & dog/cat lover!
I’ve owned cats and dogs my whole life and have a passion for animals. So much so that I’ve decided to make it my career! I’m attending Veterinary school in the fall while working as a part time veterinary technician in the mean time. I’m available during the week and weekends. I love working with all animals big and small! I have 2 years of experience as a veterinary technician and ...