Spayed and Neutered Dogs
Crystal was great with my fur babies. She even sent photos of them while I was away. I would definitely recommend her if your looking for a caring pet sitter. I will be calling her again!
Crystal and her family were so kind and friendly. I booked this time only a few days before the day I needed pet sitter, but they welcomed my dog. Crystal kept updating pictures of my dog, so I didn't have to worry about how he was. Thank you for helping me:)
Crystal was very accommodating. We could tell by our “boys” relaxed attitude when we picked them that they had a food visit.
We’ll make your dog smile:D
With over 20 years of animal care experience, I’m the perfect fit to keep your pup healthy and happy when you’re away! While I’m currently working through my certifications in Grooming and Personal Care Assistance, I’m very happy to be taking on great pups in my community. I am a huge animal lover and just cannot wait to meet new animals and make them as happy as can be! Studying dogs ...
What Crystal would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
• Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
• What’s your preferred method of communication?
• Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
• Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
• Is your dog spayed/neutered?
• Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
• What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
• What’s the best way to spoil your pup?