I'm so glad we found CJ to keep an eye on our cats. This was the longest we've left them since we've had them, so we were extremely nervous about leaving them and having someone come in and out to check on them. We had never had a cat sitter or used Rover. We have a tricky front door that needs to be checked every time you go in and out because it doesn't close ...
CJ “cat sat” for us for the first time and everything went well. Being that this was our first booking, we were a bit apprehensive but CJ consistently checked in and communicated with us at each visit. I don’t think our pets missed us too much after her first visit - they each have a new friend in CJ!!
CJ visited our 3 dogs twice over a Saturday night/Sunday morning. She was very communicative about her visits and sent us pictures each visit so we could see how they were doing. She had to give one of our older dogs medication and that went well. We will definitely use her services in the future!
I will love on your pup like my own
I have dog sat for family friends many times and always enjoyed it, so I decided to expand my services to Rover! I have experience with dogs of all sizes. I am currently a student at Louisiana Tech University.
I am welcome to caring for dogs of any breed. Providing your dog with a safe and comfortable environment is my #1 goal. Any medical conditions that your pup has I will research myself and thoroughly ...
What Cj would like to know about your dog
I will inquire about the following things if you contact me to care for your dog:
1. Is your dog up to date on shots?
2. Is your dog house trained?
3. How often do you typically let your dog out and around what time?
4. Does your dog have a history of chewing? If so, are there particular items he/she is more likely to try to chew?
5. Has your dog ever shown aggression towards people? If so, under what circumstances.
6. Does your dog have any health concerns I should be aware of?
7. Does your dog have a history of trying to escape? (e.g., can your dog jump a 6-foot fence)
Please note that I ask these questions to ensure that I can prepare myself to care for your dog in a way that is safe for your dog and protects myself.