My pups love their Auntie Cindy!! They’re always so excited to visit her. =)
We used Cindy for the first time. Our dog is almost 14 years old and we were very nervous. Once we met Cindy we were so at ease leaving our baby with her. While we were on vacation our dog got an ear infection and Cindy notice that she wasn't feeling well right way, she was so attentive with our dog and took the time to take her to our vet and get the proper ...
Cindy always does a great job with our dog. When we have to go out of town and can't take her, she is treated like she is part of of Cindy's extended family. Takes the worry out of having to leave her and better enjoy our time.
The BEST care for your dog!
• Experienced in pet health, nutrition.
• Daily, full time, supervised dog care.
• Daily routine, feeding/walks/play.
• Large residential home/fenced yard.
• Very flexible schedule
• Last minute bookings
Rates are per dog, per night
•$29 Extended stays 30 days or longer
• $29 Multiple dogs discount for 5 or more dogs
• $60 Puppy Rate (18 weeks-12 months)
• Transportation rate by quote.
• Special needs; administer medications / accommodate handicapped pets.
Rate by quote.
What Cindy would like to know about your dog
I like to know your dogs' age, breed, temperament, & health issues.
I prefer to meet all dogs before boarding so I can make sure they are boarded with the best "pack" during their stay.
Boarding is first come, first served.
Your dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations & flea protection.
Dog(s) must be clean, nails trimmed.
I accept all breeds & ages.