I was unable to care for my dogs for four months. Cindy and her family made my babies part of their family. She provided loving care that allowed me to put my mind at ease. She was great!
Another great visit for my boy. Once we get to the neighborhood he starts barking. This past visit he was so excited once we drove up to Cindy's house he couldn't wait to get out of the car. He had play time with his furry friends as well as water time. I received updates as well as pictures during his stay. I know without a doubt he is taken care of and he loves his ...
My pups love their Auntie Cindy!! They’re always so excited to visit her. =)
The BEST care for your dog!
• Experienced in pet health, nutrition.
• Daily, full time, supervised dog care.
• Daily routine, feeding/walks/play.
• Large residential home/fenced yard.
• Very flexible schedule
• Last minute bookings
Rates are per dog, per night
•$29 Extended stays 30 days or longer
• $29 Multiple dogs discount for 5 or more dogs
• $60 Puppy Rate (18 weeks-12 months)
• Transportation rate by quote.
• Special needs; administer medications / accommodate handicapped pets.
Rate by quote.
What Cindy would like to know about your dog
I like to know your dogs' age, breed, temperament, & health issues.
I prefer to meet all dogs before boarding so I can make sure they are boarded with the best "pack" during their stay.
Boarding is first come, first served.
Your dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations & flea protection.
Dog(s) must be clean, nails trimmed.
I accept all breeds & ages.