Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
He seemed to have quite an active day considering he came home and immediately passed out for the rest of the night!
Chris did an awesome job with my two pups. He was super attentive with our puppy (4 mo old) and did a great job keeping her happy and exercised. Our older dog can be weary about being left behind but Chris and his dogs were great with her and kept her happy and distracted from the thought of not being with us. Chris was quick to respond to messages and is knowledgeable about dogs and ...
Lola was well taken care of, as always!
Dog Handler & Trainer
I have been working with dogs since 1995. Done a little of everything from shelter and rescue work to dog training, dog boarding, dog visits, walking to being a foster dad for some local rescues. I have two Siberian Huskies that I take on hikes though the trails of Richmond when the weather permits. Dogs just make me happy so why not help others make their fur child happy. I am available for daycare any ...
What Chris would like to know about your dog
All dogs are required to be up to date on Rabies, Bordetella & Distemper.
A Meet & Greet is required for all stays.
All dogs must be spayed or neutered.
Things to bring on Doggie visit
1. Bring: Their food for there stay ( I will have food available but if not the same brand & type it could upset their stomachs)
2. On the food I need to know when & how much you feed them & if there is anything that they can not have. (I have had a dog that could only have gluten free dog treats
3. I need to know: when you have to leave them now @ home what do you do. Let them roam free around the home, put them in a room, crate them or whatever you do. So if I have to run to the store or something I will know what they are use to.
4. If you crate them you can bring theirs but I do have some if needed.
5. Bring: Their favorite treats &/or something of theirs from home(toy, ect.) they seem to help if they start to miss you.
6. I need two number to reach you & a emergency contact just incase
7. Name if their vet
8. Copy of their rabies shot ( you can text or email a photo of it)
9. List of command words you use with them i.e. (Sit, come, down, ect)
10. I need to know if they have any food or toy aversion that could cause an issue.
11. Do you let them on the couch at home & where do they normally sleep
12. Is there anything special you use for them on their walks (harness, easy walker, ect)
I know it seems like a lot but it really is just the basics so they can feel safe and have an enjoyable time while you are away.