Cheyenne did an absolutely awesome job with my two dogs. She came and met me and then before the job started and got along great with them. She checked in on them right when I wanted and everything went great. Cheyenne is a animal lover and a great person. I would highly recommend Cheyenne.
Cheyenne makes your day by her beautiful smile! She’s an overall sweet heart with a heart for animals. Cheyenne now fosters animals who need a home. Her dog, Mallie May, is growing healthy and has a new light in her eyes than when I first met her at the shelter with Cheyenne. Cheyenne takes her on daily walks, gives her tons of love, and provides the best care so she can be comfortable as ...
Cheyenne has watched my cats twice and every time I feel totally comfortable knowing that my boys are safe and secure. She sends me pictures to know they are happy and being played with. 10/10 would have sit again.
Active Animal Lover
As a dog owner and previous cat owner myself, I know how difficult it can be to leave your best friend(s) behind when you’re away. It’s never fun to stick them in a kennel, and you just want someone that you can trust to look after your pets. That’s why I’m here! I’ve got a huge passion for taking care of animals and I love that I can also ...
What Cheyenne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?