- Bruin is a 2 year, 8 mo. old Labrador Retriever in Germantown, MD
Loves to play a lot and can be a bit overwhelming to dogs who enjoy peace and quiet. But, he won't bother unless it's been provoked. He doesn't usually bark much. I made the mistake of allowing him to sleep in bed with me, and now pillows and beds are his territories, not mine.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 2 years, 8 mo. old
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Breed: Labrador Retriever
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
But, he has a large, strong wagging tail that knocks over any object within reach. Watch out toddlers!
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
His energy can be a bit overwhelming, but he's obedient and listens to commands.
- Gets along with cats: Unknown
I have no idea, but my gut tells me probably not.