I highly recommend Charisma! She came to meet me and the dogs before their stay. She is very friendly and seems to have a good deal of experience pet sitting. One of my dogs is a foster dog that can be hard to handle (anxiety and accidents) and she was still willing to keep them, and they seemed happy as can be when I returned home! My house was also clean when I returned which ...
Charisma has been taking care of our two dogs and cat for many years. She is like the fun aunt who takes them to the park and buys them Puppuccinos. She is a superstar!
Going on a trip and not being able to bring your furry best friend everywhere you go can be upsetting since boarding can be a bit pricey. Thankfully, your dog can stay home for less than the cost of boarding by simply texting me!
As a dog sitter, I will provide one on one time with your dog(s) in the comfort of their own home, worry free for your dog and you!
• Playtimes are ...
What Charisma would like to know about your dog
• Medical and vet info will be needed in case of emergency. If your dog is on medication let me know and I’ll make sure he or she gets the medicine they need.
• What are your schedules? What is your dogs feeding schedule? Potty schedule?
• Aggressive behavior? Anything that triggers certain behaviors that I need to be aware of?
• How is your dog with other dogs and people? Is he/she excitable or aggressive or anxious?
• How is your dog in cars? Anxious? Excited? Does he/she get car sick easy?
• Chewing? Favorite things to chew (if any) that isn’t suppose to be chewed on (ex: shoes, cords, foreign objects, etc)?
• While im watching your dog(s) would you like for me to groom or bathe him/her? Long haired dogs typically get tangeled and some short haired (and maybe long haired) shed quite easily. Maybe your dog has a type of fur that gets oily or ends up having a smell over time.