Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Carolina is great with my pup, Marley, and always maintains constant communication with me when he's with her. She is so attentive and makes me feel so at ease with him in her care!
I would highly recommend Carolina for dog boarding. She was very accommodating to a unique situation and went above and beyond to provide great care for my dog, who was all smiles in the pictures Carolina sent over. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks!
Carolina was such a loving sitter to Reeses. She was very accommodating and kept us up to date on how Reese's was doing.
Unquestionably a fine caretaker and would definetely go back again.
Professional Dog Cuddler
I became a pet sitter during my time in grad school, and so far I must say that it’s been an absolute dream come true! Dog sitting definitely helped me get through the trials and tribulations of grad school, and I’m happy to say that I’ve been pet sitting for over a year now. It’s one of the best things I could ever do! Not only do I love getting some ...
What Carolina would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
• Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
• What’s your preferred method of communication?
• Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
• Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
• Is your dog spayed/neutered?
• Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
• What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
• What’s the best way to spoil your pup?