Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Brandon is always on time and very considerate and helpful. He never complains and is always exceeds expectations when it comes to feeding and walking my dog's to the dog park.
Brandon is a great and responsible dog sitter. He always keeps to Cuatro's schedule, walking and feeding at the times given to him. He is also very kind and understanding whenever there's is any need to extend that was previously agreed on.
Brandon is a very trustworthy and caring individual. He works very well with animals and knows how to adapt himself to any situation he is confronted with. I've seen his behavior with other's pets before and the way he is careful and considerate with them as if it was his own. Brandon would really excel is a position like this.
Home full-time - large fenced yard
Since I can remember, there’s been a four legged member of our family that I’ve taken care of! Dogs have been a huge part of my life, and they’ve always taught me so much about life. Dogs have such a giving spirit about them, so it’s always been important to me to give back to them however possible. That’s why being a dog sitter is a dream come true for ...
What Brandon would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?