Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
This was our first time leaving our fur baby anywhere. We met with Benny prior to our scheduled appt. Nyla was a little skittish at first but quickly adapted to Benny and his home. Nyla stayed with Benny for 2 full days and by the time we got back to pick her up she was running around as if she owned the place! Very warm environment and clean! Looking forward to planning other outings knowing ...
This is the first time we used Rover.com and we were very happy with Benny and his wife and how they cared for our fur babies. We will definitely be using them again
Benny & his wife are very kind and caring people. This was the first time my dog, Shadow, was with them, but she took to them immediately. I intend to use them again in the future.
LOVING, CARING, RELIABLE, TRUSTED
1. First of all I have my own dog (full time) and two other dogs (part time) in my care and my passion and excitement is around with dogs.
2. I communicate with dogs as my own children and care for them unconditionally. Making sure I understand their needs like personal relief every so many hours, food at required time, exercise and outdoor activities when weather permits.
3. I am retired now so I have ...
What Benny would like to know about your dog
Want to know about your dog:
* House Broken/Potty Trained
* Well behaved, sociable or friendly with other dogs
* Aggressive towards small animals like squirrel, birds, lizards, etc.
* Medical needs or allergy problems
* Feeding schedule/how much and exercise routine.
I prefer Small Breeds (like Maltese and alike), and Medium Breeds (like Terrier and alike) and sometimes "adult" Large like Pug or alike.