Becky did a great job house sitting and caring for our dog, Bandit. Bandit warmed up to her very quickly and had a great time learning new tricks and going on walks with her. We would definitely hire Becky again!
Becky was so attentive, thorough, and thoughtful while caring for Steven! As a new dog mom I know I am a bit overbearing but by the second day I was totally not worried. She sent me lots of updates and photos, kept the place clean, and spent lots of quality time with Steven. I would absolutely hire her again and so would he!
Becky is reliable. She varied her walk with Rusty to keep it interesting. She lengthened her walk in the same amount of time , challenging Rusty and giving him a good workout. Five stars for Becky!
Flexible schedule, home full-time
I have experience pet sitting both dogs and cats, and I love doing it! I work from home so I can set my own schedule and I'm pretty flexible.
I find the connection between dogs and humans to be incredibly unique and fascinating. I love seeing each dog's personality emerge as I get to know them. As much as possible, I try to take a positive approach to caring for dogs. I like to encourage ...
What Becky would like to know about your dog
• How is your pup with cats? We have 2 at my home.
• How is your dog with other dogs and strangers? There are no dogs in my household, but just good to know.
• What's your buddy's energy level and what does a normal day of exercise look like?
• What is your dog good at and what do they still need help working on?
• Does your dog need to be in their crate if I run errands or can I let them lounge in my room or around the apartment?
• Do they have any medical issues/take any medications?
• Anything else you think is important for me to know