Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
We would leave more than 5 stars if we could! Becky and Francis took excellent care of our dog, Kirby, while we were on vacation. It was obvious that Kirby was treated like one of the family and not only cared for, but loved. The daily pictures and updates were very appreciated and we loved seeing how well Kirby got along with his new best dog friends. We can't recommend Becky and Francis highly enough!
Sula came home obviously happy and healthy. We enjoyed the notes about her days and the pictures Becky sent very much. We particularly appreciated their special care for Sula's orthopedic problems.
In addition to sending daily photo updates, Becky and Francis took great care of my senior golden by laying out runner carpets to ease my dog’s hesitations on bare floor areas. My dog was clearly fascinated by the birds and squirrels in the backyard. It was a happy, stimulating stay for him and I will use Becky and Francis again soon.
About Becky & Francis
Home full-time - large fenced yard!
Dogs have always been a huge part of my life! I’m like every other dog owner in that dogs are simply just part of the family for me. I’ve always had a big part of my heart reserved for dogs, so getting to take care of them professionally is a dream come true for me! There’s simply nothing like getting to spend time with a pup and make them happy. That’s why I can’t wait ...
What Becky & Francis would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?