Avery - a kind careing loving helpful understanding smart young lady who loves animals especially dogs ive had her watch my bull mastive and chihuahua and when i got back home i could tell they loved her and she treated me so well thank you avery for everything your the best and ill for sure be using you again
Avery has been ny best friend for over 15 years. We live up the street from one another and us having a two story home and eight siblings along with my grandmother and mother, we've have dozens of animals and Avery got to known each and every one of my pets as if they were her own. When we go out if town to California or Kansas to visit family, we leave Avery our spare ...
Avery is a very magnetic young woman who lights up the room with her prescence. You instantly love her the second you meet her. She has an extremely bubbly and effervescent personality and her auro is one that can be compared to no other. Avery is one of my favorite people to keep company with and every single one of ny dogs and friends love her very much.
A best friend for your best friend!
I absolutely love taking care of animals! While dogs are always the most fun to hang out with, I also want to be able to help them thrive. I know that they require just as much love and attention as we do, so it’s my duty to make sure that they are as happy as can be. I also really enjoy being able to help owners out in need, as I know just how ...
What Avery would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?