Ashley was great and super flexible for our crazy time away from home from hurricane Florence. Bubba was happy and content.
Ashley is very good with dogs. She had a dog for more then 15 years an she whached my dogs some times she has a strong love for animals an will do anything fo r them....
Ashley is a wonderful and caring person to animals!! She’s loved animals her whole life. She’s the best when it comes to her watching animals. She treats animals as if they were her own!!
Large yard, play with dogs, at home
Dogs have always occupied a very special part in my life, so I’ve done everything I can to help them out! I know just how important they are to us, so it’s my duty to make sure that they have all the love and support they need to thrive. Plus, I love being able to help owners in need, as I know just how hard it can be to find quality care for ...
What Ashley would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?