Ashley really went above and beyond, helping us out with a non-dog-related problem when we traveled to Atlanta. She is great with dogs and has a nice big yard. If your dog likes playing with kids this is the place! Her daughter has inherited the dog-loving gene and will keep your dog occupied and entertained.
Ashley was absolutely amazing!!!! I can’t rave enough about her. She made me feel so comfortable and it was my first time ever leaving my dogs with anyone ever but there was no need to worry because she updated me everyday with awesome pictures and updates and I can tell how happy my dogs were!!! They felt right at home!!! We will definitely be leaving our dogs with Ashley in future trips :)
Ashley was great and super flexible for our crazy time away from home from hurricane Florence. Bubba was happy and content.
Large yard, play with dogs, at home
Dogs have always occupied a very special part in my life, so I’ve done everything I can to help them out! I know just how important they are to us, so it’s my duty to make sure that they have all the love and support they need to thrive. Plus, I love being able to help owners in need, as I know just how hard it can be to find quality care for ...
What Ashley would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?