Annie is reliable and kind. I would highly reccomend her for any pet helping needs
Annie took such great care of our little guy. Her demeanor is very calm which is just what our dude needed. Annie exceeded expectations for our special situation and went above and beyond. I would highly reccomended Annie. I hope to work with Annie again in the future.
Annie is great! More than willing to work with our anxious dog and really accommodating with our special needs.
Long naps and longer walks!
Just like with humans, it’s pleasant to make the acquaintance of a dog, but the benefits of friendship really shine when you spend a good chunk of time together, building comfort and trust! I get to pet and play with dogs most days, but still want more canine companionship in my life. That’s why I became a dog sitter! I also know how difficult it is to be away from your best friend ...
What Annie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?