Smart, caring, and energetic. A lover of animals if there ever was one. Her passion shows through her years of experience studying and handling animals big and small. A dog may be man's best friend, but Angela is a dog's best friend!
Active Vet Assistant for Your Dog
Hello! My name is Angela, a current veterinary assistant at your local animal hospital, looking to expand canine-health support beyond the EC and Surgery suite! I work with dogs of all breeds, temperaments, health, and ages on a regular basis, as well as having cared for my dearly-loved Brittany Spaniel, Ginger, for 14 (!) years. After understanding that clients often struggle to ensure their pets have the best quality and quantity of exercise, I sought out ...
What Angela would like to know about your dog
No breed preferences; all dogs are welcome!
- Name, breed, age, and temperament
- Special health concerns and any vet information
- Your dog's quirks! (to keep any behavioral whims manageable)
- Dog/Owner preferences for exercise and/or play
- Optional Bonus! I frequently use ResQwalk, a mobile app that tracks miles walked to raise money for animal welfare organizations; I will set app to donate to the animal organization of your choice (such as Austin Pets Alive!, Pug Rescue of Austin, Gold Ribbon Rescue, or others!) when I walk your dog!