Angela was fantastic. We got stuck a few hours away from home and weren't going to get home until late so needed someone last minute to drop in and check on our pup. Angela responded within minutes, found our apartment through the maze of a complex and took fantastic care or Windsor. She was not only super flexible but great about communicating and making sure we were happy. Well definitely use her again and highly ...
So great! My first time using Rover and I was so appreciative of Angela’s experience and sensitivity with our elderly dog. JJ needs a loving touch and that’s just what he got from her. Would love to work with Angela again.
Smart, caring, and energetic. A lover of animals if there ever was one. Her passion shows through her years of experience studying and handling animals big and small. A dog may be man's best friend, but Angela is a dog's best friend!
Active Vet Assistant for Your Dog
Hello! My name is Angela, a current veterinary assistant at your local animal hospital, looking to expand canine-health support beyond the EC and Surgery suite! I work with dogs of all breeds, temperaments, health, and ages on a regular basis, as well as having cared for my dearly-loved Brittany Spaniel, Ginger, for 14 (!) years. After understanding that clients often struggle to ensure their pets have the best quality and quantity of exercise, I sought out ...
What Angela would like to know about your dog
No breed preferences; all dogs are welcome!
- Name, breed, age, and temperament
- Special health concerns and any vet information
- Your dog's quirks! (to keep any behavioral whims manageable)
- Dog/Owner preferences for exercise and/or play
- Optional Bonus! I frequently use ResQwalk, a mobile app that tracks miles walked to raise money for animal welfare organizations; I will set app to donate to the animal organization of your choice (such as Austin Pets Alive!, Pug Rescue of Austin, Gold Ribbon Rescue, or others!) when I walk your dog!