Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
I highly recommend Angel. She is extremely dependable and will take great care of your pup!
Angel was very professional, showing up to go over our daily details prior to me leaving my two dogs in her care. It makes me feel better to go over everything when someone new is watching them for the first time. I received photo's each time she visited them. I didn't worry once while I was away. I'll be using her again!
Angel was great! She handled my extremely hyper puppy very well. I was so worried he would be too much because I’ve had sitters before that had an issue with him but angel had no problem. Also she sent 2-3 pictures every day so I knew they were okay. She answers messages very quickly too. I would recommend her, especially if you are the type to worry about your pets while you’re away.
Home Full-time, Caring/Dependable!
Hello, my name is Angel, I am a 2015 honors graduate with a BFA Degree in acting and minor in dance! With that said I am also a huge animal lover! I have experience with all types of animals and would love, and be honored, to help assist with any tasks you may need from walking to boarding your animal(s)! *I have experience with dogs, cats, mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, iguanas, parakeets, rabbits and ...
What Angel would like to know about your dog
1) Please let me know if they have any triggers, fears, food aggression, health issues, special needs, or diet. (For example my dog Butter is afraid of thunderstorms)
2) How often and how much you feed them.
3) How often they typically need to go potty.
(do they have a signal, like going to the door, etc)
4) How often they usually get walked.
5) How well they get along with other animals/people.
(Do they bark, growl, etc)
6) Have they ever bitten anyone.
7) Anything else that you would like to inform me of.