Amy is so great taking care of dogs that I trust her to watch my dog max for two weeks and she did, she left my house clean and Max had fun
Amy is a responsible and loving dog caregiver she loves taking care of animals, she took care of my dog lily when I had to go to my family reunion she is the best person ever
Amy was great with my dog Bec, arrived promptly, and left the apartment perfectly clean. I will absolutely be using her again in the future.
Home Full Time for Puppy Love!
Getting to take care of animals simply is one of the most rewarding things around. Dogs are always so giving towards us, so I believe that it is my duty to give back to them whenever possible! Dogs have certainly done so much for my life and I simply want to make sure they have all the love and kindness they need to thrive. Getting to meet new dogs and help people out all at ...
What Amy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?