Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Alysha and her husband are amazing sitters! She sent me picture updates each day ensuring me that my girl was having the best time. Alysha has the biggest heart and I'm so glad to have found her to care for my 125lb baby anytime I will be away from home. Its quite a task to take on, and she had no problem doing it. I simply can not thank her enough.
Alysha has the most kind and loving soul when it comes to animals. I would highly recommend her to help care for any animal- cats, dogs, frogs, you name it and she will care for it and love it unconditionally!
What impressed me most about Alysha was how genuinely she loves dogs and connects with them right away. She provided daily updated with pictures and. My dog had a happy time in my absence and when I came back I found my dog relaxing as if I had not left at all : ) I'm so happy to have found a great caregiver in town
Passionate about your pets!
I have always been an animal lover! Ask my family or friends, and I'm the crazy dog or cat lady. My experience has grown greatly over the past few years. We've had many family dogs and cats over the years that I've taken care of. My husband and I now have our two sweet dogs (Avett- 2 year old mix and Willow- 3 month puppy) and our cat (Koda) who are all rescues! I am ...
What Alysha would like to know about your dog
Need the following:
- Updated on shots (rabies, bordatella, and distemper).
- A copy of these is needed for doggy day care only
- Any allergies or specific reactions to foods/treats?
Helpful to know:
- Does your dog have a history of aggression (I have experience with this with our foster dogs before, but I just like to know how to approach each dog).
- Good with cats or keep them separated?
- Is your dog really shy or outgoing?
- Do they love to play and run or relax and snuggle?
No breed preferences. I love ALL dogs!