Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Alysha is so amazing with animals! I don't think I've ever met someone with such a passion for helping and caring for them. I would definitely recommend her as a caregiver!
Alysha has always been an animal lover since the day I met her! Anytime I ever need advice on my 4 year old stubborn cat, or one year old mini Aussie (who is a ball of energy)— she’s full of knowledge and insight. I would strongly recommend her for any type of service involving animals. She does well with all and has an AMPLE amount of love and patience!
Alysha is great with animals, especially dogs! She has always been gentle, loving, and kind around every dog I have seen her with. She gives them the extra care and attention that most dogs crave. And of course, our dog Luna loves to visit and spend time with her every chance she gets. Would definitely recommend Alysha as a dog sitter!!
Passionate about your pets!
I have always been an animal lover! Ask my family or friends, and I'm the crazy dog or cat lady. My experience has grown greatly over the past few years. We've had many family dogs and cats over the years that I've taken care of. My husband and I now have our two sweet dogs (Avett- 2 year old mix and Willow- 3 month puppy) and our cat (Koda) who are all rescues! I am ...
What Alysha would like to know about your dog
Need the following:
- Updated on shots (rabies, bordatella, and distemper).
- A copy of these is needed for doggy day care only
- Any allergies or specific reactions to foods/treats?
Helpful to know:
- Does your dog have a history of aggression (I have experience with this with our foster dogs before, but I just like to know how to approach each dog).
- Good with cats or keep them separated?
- Is your dog really shy or outgoing?
- Do they love to play and run or relax and snuggle?
No breed preferences. I love ALL dogs!