Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Aly was great to work with. The pups love her! We will certainly rebook.
This was my first time using Rover for our pup Bailey. Aly provided a great first experience. She made you feel very comfortable that your pup was in good hands. I also loved the addition of the Rover card which gave us a nice summary of Bailey's day complete with pictures and walk/potty times. Bravo Aly!
Zoe had a great time at Aly's place! She went for a walk and had lots of fun playing with Aly's dog (who is a sweetie). Zoe was tired and happy at the end of the day. We'll definitely ask Aly in the future, when we need doggy daycare.
Flexible care for your pet family
I've lived with dogs all my life, and am the proud dog mom of my second rescue, a 1yo boxer mix Lucy. My previous rescue passed away earlier this year from an unexpected, aggressive cancer.
I'm now based in the Bay View/Fernwood area, with easy access to lakefront trails and a quick car ride to the dog park. My home is the upper unit of a bungalow-turned-apartment. Our downstairs neighbor is quiet, has no ...
What Aly would like to know about your dog
- Is your dog protective of their food, toys, or treats?
- Are they likely to eat another dog's food if kept out?
- Have you or another sitter noticed signs of separation anxiety?
- Has your dog ever tried to hump other dogs? If yes, do they respond to a command to stop?
- Are you comfortable with them going to a dog park?
- Do they have any anxious behaviors I should be aware of or discourage?