Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Adam was absolutely wonderful with our pup and you can tell that he just adores dogs. He was very responsive throughout the weekend with updates and pics. Miss Tater Tot has a blast playing, taking walks and begging for treats I’m sure :). We’ll definitely be using Adam again in the future.
Took great care of my dog and gave her tasty treats and walks.
Adam really loves dogs and Lucy was a very happy girl in his company!
Pal for your Pup
********* ANNOUNCEMENTS (updated 8/12/18) *********
• 12PM 'CHECKOUT' TIME FOLLOWING OVERNIGHT BOARDING
• PRIVATE/ONLY-DOG BOARDING AVAILABLE*
• NOW OFFERING KITTY CARE TOO! CONTACT FOR DETAILS
• LEASH-TRAINING DISCOUNTS WITH OVERNIGHT BOARDING
* additional fees apply
********* NEW GUESTS *********
• 3-night minimum stay required for overnight boarding reservations
• Meet 'n greets are required for all boarding reservations
• All boarding guests must be 100% housebroken
• Don't forget to bring EXTRA food & medications
Visit petprodigy/new for more info about preparing for your ...
What Adam would like to know about your dog
• Any 'triggers' you know of that could cause undesirable behavior - i.e. if your dog has a tendency to mark new territory, or will attack the television if Animal Planet comes on.
• Any relevant details about his/her history before being adopted
• Favorite games and toys
• Best motivator (treats, specific toy, etc.)
• If he/she will try to run away or escape if given the opportunity
• Medical concerns and activity restrictions
• Normal routine and rules at home you'd like maintained, i.e. stay off furniture, no table scraps, etc.
• If he/she has displayed aggressive tendencies in any situation, ever - including situations we might encounter that could trigger a dangerous reaction, i.e. bicyclists, cats, etc.
• Mischievous behaviors to watch out for, i.e. getting into the garbage, eating TV remotes, etc.
• Behaviors that need correcting, i.e. pulling on the leash, digging up the yard, urinating from excitement/nervousness, marking, etc.