Dog Chef and Blogger Kiki Kane has been has been writing about pets and internet culture since 2009. Her passion for creating healthy foods and treats for dogs began when her older dog Rudy was diagnosed with cancer and needed to keep his appetite, weight, and spirits up during his last year of life.
From hearty bone broths to fancy birthday cakes, Kiki explores every foodie avenue to bring you the best and simplest recipes to create nourishing treats for your four legged loved one. Simple fixes like upgrading the quality of ingredients in favorite recipes (like replacing wheat flour with gluten free oat flour) to cutting out the unhealthy fats and sugars, Kiki takes the guesswork out of cooking for your dog without sacrificing the flavors and aromas that tantalize canine taste buds.
Explore some of Chef Kiki’s recipes below.
- Stuck at Home? Whip Up the World’s Easiest Dog Treats
- How to Make Popsicles for Dogs: 5 Easy Recipes
- Easy Instant Pot Bone Broth Recipe for Dogs
- Milk Bar-Inspired Birthday Cake for Dogs
- 11 Homemade Pumpkin Dog Treat Recipes From Easy to Elegant
Find dog boarding services near you:
Don’t see your city on the list, visit us here to find a sitter in your neighborhood!