Nicole is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA), American Kennel Club CGC evaluator, and APDT trainer. Using positive reinforcement methods, Nicole has trained hundreds of animals from basic behavior and puppy manners, to trick training, therapy work, and service dog training. Nicole believes with love and positive reinforcement, we can train any dog.
With over 15 years of animal training experience, Nicole works with everything from bears to tigers to horses to cats and dogs. Her dog, Maggie, was adopted from a city shelter and performs in films and commercials, visits hospitals, puts on shows, does demonstrations, and knows over 100 commands from skateboarding to handstands. Nicole and Maggie have been seen on shows such as The Today Show, ABC, NBC, Nightline, and more.
Nicole is also the author of “Working Like A Dog,” which provides a window into the world of working animals. She loves to travel, see new places, ride naughty ponies, and try to change the world with Maggie at her feet.
Check out some of Nicole’s training tips and tricks below.
- Dog Training 101: Basic Obedience Training at Home
- Separation Anxiety in Dogs: What It Is and How to Help
- Working From Home With Pets: An Expert’s Guide to Making the Most of It
- Pet Socialization and Wellness During and After a Pandemic
- Dog Training Schools of Thought