Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Nicole was so sweet to our Beatrice and to us. It was hard to leave her for the first time but Nicole put us at ease and sent us an update with pictures every day. Thanks Nicole.
Nicole was kind, competent, thorough and communicative. When she first met with us she asked very thoughtful questions. She sent us many photos with detailed updates.
Nicole was amazing! She dog-sat our little one while we were away for 6 days. She stayed in our home and made sure the environment was as stable as possible for our dog. Nicole was very respectful of our home and the care she provided to our dog! She totally went above and beyond. We received 1-2 text/photo updates while we were overseas which helped us relax. Would definitely book with Nicole again, our ...
I give lots of pats and love!
Dogs have simply always been a huge part of my life! From getting to take care of them to being a professional dog sitter, I’ve tried to do everything I can to give them all the happiness in the world. There’s nothing like putting a smile on a dog’s face, and I love being able to give owners the peace of mind they need while they’re away from their best friends ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?