Very satisfied with Elizabeth! Very caring, loving and nurturing to our dogs. They seemed very content in her care. I had no misgivings about leaving them with her. She sent pictures daily with reports on their stay. I highly recommend Elizabeth and will positively use her again!
My dog had a great time with Elizabeth. Plenty of room to run and play, stays home with the dogs, very clean home and he got a lot of attention. Elizabeth sent me a picture of him playing and a status update throughout the day. He was happy and very tired when he came home. Just the way I like him, exhausted after a fun day!
Once again, Cinder is a happy girl coming from her dogcation at Elizabeth's!!!
Loving dogsitter home full time!
Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I am an at-home full-time dog sitter, and I am ready to care for your special family member on short notice. Most importantly, we want your dog to feel loved and happy in our home as though it were theirs.
There are usually about four to five dogs here, so expect your dogs to have friends!
I have extensive experience with all dogs, administering medication, special needs dogs, senior ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
1. Is your dog used to an enviornment with up to 4 dogs?
2. Does your dog have special needs?
3. What kind of things does your dog really love? Really dislike?
4. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog? Does your dog sleep in a crate? Please bring any sleeping crates or beds with you for his/her stay.
5. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc.
6. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
7. Is your dog child-friendly?
8. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
9. Can your dog have treats?
10. Is there anything you are especially concerned about with leaving your dog?