Elizabeth was very flexible and friendly. House was cleaned and smelled great. She communicated very well and updated with pictures. My muffin came back happy and safe all I can ask for.
Our two shiba inus love staying at Elizabeth’s! We’ve been boarding them here their whole lives with peace of mind every time. Thanks Elizabeth!
5 star - I’ve booked several (many stays) - she was very helpful in changing dates, drop off times and pick up times. My girls (Lucee and Nutmeg) have stayed with Elizabeth on many occasions the last 3 years - She has allowed my dogs to make her home like their home - sleeping anywhere they want on any piece of furniture. She has taken my dogs on short notice and has gladly kept them an extra night ...
Loving dogsitter home full time!
Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I am an at-home full-time dog sitter, and I am ready to care for your special family member on short notice. Most importantly, we want your dog to feel loved and happy in our home as though it were theirs.
There are usually about four to five dogs here, so expect your dogs to have friends!
I have extensive experience with all dogs, administering medication, special needs dogs, senior ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
1. Is your dog used to an enviornment with up to 4 dogs?
2. Does your dog have special needs?
3. What kind of things does your dog really love? Really dislike?
4. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog? Does your dog sleep in a crate? Please bring any sleeping crates or beds with you for his/her stay.
5. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc.
6. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
7. Is your dog child-friendly?
8. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
9. Can your dog have treats?
10. Is there anything you are especially concerned about with leaving your dog?