Elizabeth sent pictures & comments; Bud came home happy & relaxed, would recommend her
Our fluffy friend has ALWAYS been welcomed at Elizabeth’s. She is very loving and caring and we are happy to bring Sedona to Elizabeth’s weekly for day care. Sedona always comes home tired and satisfied with her day. We’ll continue to go to Elizabeth’s weekly!
I wanted to find a few sitters to choose from that lived close to my home. I’m so pleased to find Elizabeth. I received pictures and updates regularly and I appreciated her thoughtful questions to make sure Daisy was well taken care of. I look forward to working with Elizabeth again.
Loving dogsitter home full time!
Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I am an at-home full-time dog sitter, and I am ready to care for your special family member on short notice. Most importantly, we want your dog to feel loved and happy in our home as though it were theirs.
There are usually about four to five dogs here, so expect your dogs to have friends!
I have extensive experience with all dogs, administering medication, special needs dogs, senior ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
1. Is your dog used to an enviornment with up to 4 dogs?
2. Does your dog have special needs?
3. What kind of things does your dog really love? Really dislike?
4. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog? Does your dog sleep in a crate? Please bring any sleeping crates or beds with you for his/her stay.
5. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc.
6. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
7. Is your dog child-friendly?
8. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
9. Can your dog have treats?
10. Is there anything you are especially concerned about with leaving your dog?