With locked-in rates, sitters have the flexibility of setting specific rates for certain clients. When you lock in service rates for a client, those prices will be automatically applied to their future bookings with you.
How to lock a rate
A few things to note about locked-in rates:
- You can lock in a rate for a client in both the Pending Requests and Past Stays section of your account.
- Rates are locked in per client by service type. This means that each of the services you offer can have locked-in rates applied specifically to your client.
- At this time, locked-in rates can’t be modified from the app. To lock rates for a client, you’ll need to do it from a computer or mobile browser.
- Rates that are not going to be locked are indicated by an orange warning icon.
Locking rates from Pending Requests
- Select the inbox icon from your account and navigate to the Pending Requests tab.
- Locate the client whose rates you want to lock in.
- Select the toggle icon next to Lock in your rates for future stays with [Client Name]. The toggle will turn green to indicate that you’ve successfully locked in rates.
- Select Ok to save your changes.
Locking rates from Past Stays
- Open your inbox and select the Past Stays tab of your booking page.
- Scroll to the bottom of a client’s booking details and select Lock rates for future stays with [Client Name].
- You’ll see a summary of all the rates that will be locked in for your client. To finalize your changes, select Lock rates.
Unlocking a rate
If you no longer want to apply locked rates to future bookings for a particular client, navigate to the client’s previous booking in the Past Stays tab. Select Unlock rates.