With locked-in rates, sitters have the flexibility of setting specific rates for certain clients. When you lock in service rates for a client, those prices will be automatically applied to their future bookings with you.
A few things to note about locked-in rates:
- You can lock in a rate for a client in both the Pending Requests and Past Stays section of your account.
- Rates are locked in per client by service type. This means that each of the services you offer can have locked-in rates applied specifically to your client.
- At this time, locked-in rates can’t be modified from the app. To lock rates for a client, you’ll need to do it from a computer or mobile browser.
- Rates that are not going to be locked are indicated by an orange warning icon.
Locking rates from Pending Requests
- Select the inbox icon from your account and navigate to the Pending Requests tab.
- Locate the client whose rates you want to lock in.
- Select the toggle icon next to Lock in your rates for future stays with [Client Name]. The toggle will turn green to indicate that you’ve successfully locked in rates.
- Select Ok to save your changes.
Locking rates from Past Stays
- Open your inbox and select the Past Stays tab of your booking page.
- Scroll to the bottom of a client’s booking details and select Lock rates for future stays with [Client Name].
- You’ll see a summary of all the rates that will be locked in for your client. To finalize your changes, select Lock rates.
If you no longer want to apply locked rates to future bookings for a particular client, navigate to the client’s previous booking in the Past Stays tab. Select Unlock rates.