Beware: It’s about to get punny in these parts. For people who love puns, these are pawsitively perfect. You’ll be feline happy even on a sad day. We promise they’re not clawful.
OK, that’s enough of that. If you love a little word play, you’ve come to the right spot. We’ve got a whole list of the best punny, cat-themed jokes.
Cat pun jokes
1. What does a cat call the worst day of their life?
2. What are cat police officers called?
3. What is a cat’s favourite cereal?
4. What does a cat look for in their humans?
A great purrsonality.
5. What is a pile of kittens called?
6. Why do cats go to school?
To become litter-ate.
7. What’s a cat’s favourite colour?
8. Why don’t cats like internet shopping?
They prefer cat-alogues.
9. Why don’t cats like computers?
They get too distracted by the mouse.
10. What kind of cats love bowling?
11. What is a cat’s favourite subject in school?
12. What’s a cat’s favourite day of the week?
13. What’s a cat’s favourite Shakespeare quote?
“Tabby or not tabby? That is the question.”
14. How did the cat feel after watching a magic trick?
15. What’s a cat’s favourite dessert?
16. Did you hear why the cat got sent to detention?
She had a bad cattitude.
17. What do you get if you cross a cat with a bottle of vinegar?
18. What does a cat say to someone who doesn’t like cat puns?
You’ve got to be kitten me.
19. What is a cat’s favourite type of painting?
20. What did the cat say after gambling in Vegas?
21. What did the alien say to the cat?
Take me to your litter!
22. What’s a cat’s favourite vegetable?
23. What do you call a cat with eight legs?
24. Why did the cat go to nursing school?
She wanted to be a first aid kit.
25. Why was the cat kicked out of the game?
They thought it was a cheetah.
26. How do cats make peace after a fight?
They hiss and make up.
27. What is a cat’s favourite discount?
Buy one, get one furry.
More cat jokes
28. What do you feed an invisible cat?
29. What happens when you mix a tiger with a snowman?
30. What is the difference between a comma and a cat?
One is a pause at the end of a clause, and the other has claws at the end of its paws.
31. Why should you be careful when its raining cats and dogs?
You could step in a poodle.