It’s cold out there.
The days are getting shorter.
And sure, making your dogs wear their winter booties never gets old, but when cold weather looks like it’s here to stay and cabin fever has truly set in, it’s time to try out some new winter hobbies!
Once you’ve had your fun with mutts in mittens and boxers in boots, try out some of these alternative forms of winter entertainment.
1. Justify making your dog wear clothes
2. Take fetch to the next level
But be careful not to let it get out of hand!
3. Capture your dog’s likeness in snow
Refine your technique
Really refine your technique!
Added bonus? You get to use chainsaws!
4. Let your dog help you shovel that snow
From flail to flip in no time!
5. And when all else fails? Frequent naps!
Napping is better with friends
But even soloists can perfect their technique!