Pugs. Quite possibly the funniest looking dogs out there. They’re undeniably cute and super-friendly, but they pull the craziest faces! It’s impossible not to laugh at them from time to time.
Here are our favourite examples of hilarious pug faces for when you need a good ol’ chuckle or cheering up.
23 Reasons Why Pug Faces Are The Best
1. This pug’s reaction to “treat”.
2. This little fella’s best Marnie impression.
3. The “Oops, I just pooped on your new rug” reaction.
4. This little guy clearly has no idea what’s going on. Or where to look.
5. These two friends. Pure joy. Corgis are probably the second craziest dogs.
6. How very dramatic. Was this pug just told that it was “vet time” or something?
7. This pup’s all shook up channelling his inner Elvis.
8. This little one can’t even handle how good milk is.
9. This tiny puppy looses all control in 0.1 seconds!
10. This new mum can’t believe how cute her babies are. Congratulations!
11. When you hear a squeaky toy but you don’t know where it’s coming from.
12. You can’t lick the air from the blow dryer, little one!
13. The moment you lose composure and get excited as dinner’s being served.
14. “OH.MY.GOSH. IS THAT A TENNIS BALL? A REAL TENNIS BALL?”
15. Oh, these two are definitely related.
16. Rude or dude? You decide.
17. These three… hmm four… hmm three? pug faces
18. You won’t stop laughing at this pug’s extreme derp face (wait for it…)
19. This pug just realised that he was tricked by nº18.
20. This pug face gets our seal of approval.
21. Pug faces can be hard to understand – is she yawning or trying to eat thin air?!
22. You just can’t beat a smiling dog!
23. Well, we wouldn’t leave out our favourite of all pug faces, would we?
Which of these pug faces is the silliest? Do you have a dog with a silly face? Show us on Facebook. And whether you rely on Rover.com for your fix of adorable dog pics or for amazing dog boarding and walking services, we’ve got your back!