Perhaps one of the most regal breeds around, the Cavalier King Charles spaniel (Cavie or CKCS for short) is playful, good with children and doesn’t require a lot of grooming. All that and they’re heart-achingly gorgeous to boot! Check out these joy-inducing Cavies—we bet you can’t reach the end before emitting a single “aww.”
1. As puppies, CKCS’s love to bound around.
2. Cavaliers don’t get disheartened by major obstacles.
3. They love to play with everyone they meet.
4. This Cavalier pup is on her way home for the first time. Probably for some more well earned puppy kip.
5. Cavaliers have well-deserved reputation for being excellent with children. Here’s exhibit A.
6. Perhaps that’s because they’re total softies. Mmm, yes that’s the spot.
7. Or maybe it’s because their eyes are the window to their souls.
8. Identity crisis? This Cavie is more of a cat than the cat.
9. That head tilt, though.
10. Cavies have a certain skill for getting themselves into sticky situations.
11. “Oh no, not stairs! Stay here—I’ll get help.”