Few dogs have amassed such a dedicated crowd of fans as the Japanese Akita Inu. But, frankly, the Akita Inu doesn’t care about their devotees—all they care about is themselves, as these 9 images will prove.
1. Akita Inus only care about their own feelings.
2. They never show any excitement when they greet their best buddy (that’s you).
3. They do yoga… but it’s all for appearances’ sake.
4. They are known to be terrifying, wolf-like savage beasts, who’ll eat smaller creatures for breakfast. Well, except for Lily, this retired guard dog who’s looking out for her adopted kitten as if he were her own.
5. Even the wolf cubs (ahem, puppies) are totally wild—watch yourself!
6. Looking for a snow-day playmate? Forget it. The Akita Inu hates snow.
7. They’re really fussy about their beds, those Akita Inus…
8. Akita Inus are rubbish at entertaining themselves. They are so needy.
9. To top it all off, they don’t have a dancing bone in their body.