If using the turkey necks or feet, you’ll need to roast them first.
Preheat oven to 400º
- Grease a roasting pan with olive oil and add the necks and/or feet. Add the veggies too, if you like.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, until you get some nice color on the meat.
- Place the meat and bones in the Instant Pot, layering the veggies and herbs on top.
- Pour the vinegar over, then top up the bowl with water to the max fill line.
- Set the Instant Pot for 4 hours (240 minutes).
- After a natural release, remove solids from the broth with tongs.
- Pour the broth through a mesh colander into a bowl.
Place broth in the fridge until the fat rises to the top and the broth thickens. Overnight works great. Lastly, scrape the fat off the top of the broth and discard.
Serve broth warmed or cold over your dog’s favorite meal, or just by itself. You can freeze it, too!