NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Purchase will not improve odds of winning. Many will enter; few will win.
Sponsor: The Sitter Summer Sweeps (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by A Place For Rover, Inc., 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121 (“Sponsor”).
Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 (or, if different, the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) and are registered Rover.com pet care service providers in good standing at the time of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of its respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, development and promotional partners, and advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each, are not eligible to win any prizes.
Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes Period will begin at 12:00 am Pacific Time on June 27, 2018 and end at 11:59 pm Pacific Time on September 10, 2018.
How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(1) Entry through participation in Summer Sweeps Program. To enter, provide pet care services through Rover.com during the Sweepstakes Period and earn points as follows:
- Dog Walking: 6 points per walk
- Drop-In Visits: 6 points per visit
- Doggy Daycare: 6 points per session
- Dog Boarding: 10 points per night
- House Sitting: 10 points per night
- 20 bonus points if the sitter’s EMPM code was used to book the stay with the sitter
- The point total of the stay will be doubled if the stay includes labor day
- Pet care services that receive three stars or less are NOT eligible to earn points in the Sweepstakes.
Pet care providers who earn over 100 points during the Sweepstakes Period will automatically earn one Sweepstakes entry for every 25 points earned over 100 points. Point totals will be updated and communicated in emails sent by Rover on a weekly basis. For example, [if you earn between 101 and 125 points, you earn 1 Sweepstakes entry; if you earn between 126 and 150 points, you earn 2 Sweepstakes entries.
(2) Alternative Method of Entry by Postcard. To enter without providing over 100 points worth of pet care services as described above, hand print your (i) first and last name, (ii) email address, (iii) mailing address, and (iv) phone number (optional) on a postcard approximately three and a half by five inches (3.5″ x 5″) in size and mail it to: Rover Marketing Team, Re: Sitter Summer Sweepstakes, 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121. You will earn 1 Sweepstakes entry per postcard. You may send multiple entries in one mailing/envelope. Unless you have already subscribed to receive communications from Sponsor, the email address, mailing address and phone number you provide will be used only for purposes of the Sweepstakes. All postcard entries must be postmarked no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on September 6, 2018 and received by Sponsor by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on September 10, 2018 to be an eligible entry in the Sweepstakes.
Limit twenty five (25) total entries per eligible participant, regardless of method of entry.
Sweepstakes Rules: On or about September 14, 2018, One (1) potential Grand Prize winning entry and two (2) potential First Prize winning entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. The participants that submitted each selected potential prize winning entry will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about September 14, 2018. Limit one (1) prize per eligible participant.
Prizes: There is (1) prize offered in the Sweepstakes. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize that consists of $2,000 in Orbucks, to be added to an Orbitz account.. ARV of Grand Prize: US $2000. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one (1) prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
General Terms and Conditions: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington, USA. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and Orbitz LLC from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use entrant’s name, city of residence, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for Sponsor’s promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded a prize, winners may be required to confirm such permission in writing and execute and deliver a written affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, tax forms, and other reasonable documentation. For a copy of the winners list or these Official Rules, send a written request with a self-addressed, business-size return envelope to: Attn: Marketing (Summer Sweepstakes), A Place For Rover, Inc., 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects, and further, that they have complied with these Official Rules and are eligible to win. Orbitz is not a sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes. All rights reserved. © 2017 A Place For Rover, Inc.