NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Purchase will not improve odds of winning. Many will enter; few will win.
Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by A Place For Rover, Inc., 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121 (“Sponsor”).
Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 (or, if different, the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence), are registered Rover.com pet care service providers in good standing at the time of entry, and have received an email from Rover.com inviting them to participate in this Sweepstakes. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of its respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, development and promotional partners, and advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each, are not eligible to win any prizes.
Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes Period will begin at 12:00 am Pacific Time on March 16, 2018 and end at 11:59 pm Pacific Time on May 31, 2018.
How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Entry through participation in Sitter Tasks. During the Sweepstakes Period, click the link in the email sent to you by Rover regarding the Sweepstakes and when you arrive at the Sweepstakes landing page, enter your email where it says “Sign Up.” You will earn Sweepstakes entries by completing certain Sitter Tasks, as described below:
- TASK 1: Spring Break Bookings: book and complete 1 pet care services during the period from March 20, 2018 through April 20, 2018 and receive one entry to the Sweepstakes
- TASK 2: Repeat Bookings: book and complete 1 pet care services during the Sweepstakes Period with Rover pet owners for whom you’ve previously provided a service and receive one entry to the Sweepstakes
- TASK 3: Memorial Weekend Bookings: book and complete 1 pet care service during the period from May 25, 2018 through May 28, 2018 and receive one entry to the Sweepstakes
- Note: If an eligible pet care service counts towards more than one of the above Sitter Tasks, it will be applied against both of those Sitter Tasks (e.g., if you book and complete a Repeat Booking over Memorial Weekend, it can count towards both Task 2 and Task 3).
(2) Alternative Method of Entry by Postcard. To enter without signing up and completing the Sitter Tasks, hand print your (i) first and last name, (ii) email address, and (iv) phone number on a postcard approximately three and a half by five inches (3.5" x 5") in size and mail it to: Rover Marketing Team, Re: Spring Challenge Sweepstakes, 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121. Unless you have already subscribed to receive communications from Sponsor, the email address, and phone number you provide will be used only for purposes of the Sweepstakes. All postcard entries must be postmarked no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on May 31, 2018 and received by Sponsor by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on June 5, 2018 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
Limit three (3) total entries per person, regardless of method of entry.
Sweepstakes Rules: On or about 12:00 pm Pacific Time on June 8, 2018, one (1) Prize Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. The selected potential Prize Winner or will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about 12:00 pm Pacific Time on June 8, 2018.
Prizes: There is one (1) prize offered in the Sweepstakes. One (1) Prize Winner will receive a prize that consists of $1000, payable by check or ACH transfer. ARV of prize: US $1000. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one (1) prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
General Terms and Conditions: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington, USA. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use entrant’s name, city of residence, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for Sponsor's promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded a prize, winners may be required to confirm such permission in writing and execute and deliver a written affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, tax forms, and other reasonable documentation. By entering, entrants certify that they have complied with these Official Rules and are eligible to win. For a copy of the winners list or these Official Rules, send a written request with a self-addressed, business-size return envelope to: Attn: Marketing (Spring Challenge Sweepstakes), A Place For Rover, Inc., 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. All rights reserved. © 2018 Rover.