Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Zoya was great and very accommodating over thanksgiving when my plans fell through at the last minute. I will definitely use her again!
Zoya really came through for us - she was flexible and communicative on drop and pick up, kept us updated on how Coco was doing, and took our dog on some fun outings! Our dog seemed to have fun with hers and Zoya has a way with dogs herself. Coco was perfectly happy to trot away with her :) and looked very happy when she bounded out of her place. Thanks Zoya!
Zoya was great with Charlie and took him for numerous walks and playtimes. We felt so comfortable leaving him with her while we traveled for a long weekend!
Tarrytown's Favorite Dog-Sitter!!
Hi, I'm Zoya!
Traveling and leaving your fur-baby behind can be an extremely stressful experience (I know first-hand) and I'm here to alleviate that stress from your mind. I've been a dog-lover since day one and have years of experience with dog handling and training. I have been a busy, happy dogsitter in Austin throughout my undergrad years. Now graduated, I work at an office about 2 minutes from my apartment which allows me to ...
What Zoya would like to know about your dog
A few additional things to think about:
- must be spayed/neutered if an adult dog (puppies are okay)
- up to date on all shots and on flea/tick meds.
- please bring the crate if your dog is typically crated
- all pups I take must be well socialized and non aggressive.
- No drop offs before 6 am in the morning. Please plan to drop your dog off the night before at an additional day's charge.
- Pick ups after 10pm will be charged an additional day.